Why not go directly to trusted shipping company brands like DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS, Saia, Southeastern Freight, XPO Logistics and so many more national and global carriers? InXpress is certainly not for everyone or every logistics environment. Ours is a unique model that was created for a specific purpose. There was something missing in the marketplace and InXpress stepped up to fill that void. But how do you know whether it’s a solution that’s right for you? If you are a small to mid-sized business, nonprofit organization or individual and recognize any of the following when it’s time to ship, InXpress may be a good fit for you.
- Global express shipping volumes too small to justify getting deeper discounts approved on your own?
- Frustrated with ‘no customer service’ when you need to speak with a live person?
- Need a quick answer outside of normal business hours by text or email, especially for expedited shipping?
- Not sure of the best mode for shipping your goods (ground vs. air vs. ocean)?
- Want to meet with someone face to face (socially distanced) to review your warehouse?
- Confused about the differences between DHL, UPS, FedEx and USPS services?
- Need advice on the best way to package, crate or palletize your goods?
- Seeking access to discounted freight insurance?
- Prefer to take control by having access to a shipping portal or online tools for do-it-yourself shipping?
- Short on staff? Want someone to just take the whole shipping thing off your plate?
InXpress is a global company with 370+ franchises worldwide, 120+ in the US & Canada. We contract with 50+ global and national shipping carriers for volume discounts which we gladly pass onto our customers. Because each franchise owner has no territory, we’re able to take a national and global view of your business needs. I have many types of customers and I’m meeting new ones each day. Some prefer to do everything themselves online and only contact me when they have a question. They are more than satisfied with their volume discounts and have incorporated InXpress into their everyday routine. Others value my consulting expertise and often prefer to brainstorm options and need help with research before deciding which strategic direction to take in building their supply chain. My team and I enjoy learning something new from our customers each day. We are proud and honored to be on this journey with them as they test the waters of growth.
Follow me on Instagram @Donna.InXpress as I often feature my customers and their stories. What will be your story?
- The Entrepreneur
- The Corporate Manger
- The Nonprofit Missionary
- The eCommerce Retailer
- The Art Broker
- The Product Reseller
- The Expat
- The Inventor
- The International Broker
- The International Attorney
- The Holiday Gifter